A place in the class will be reserved just for you. We understand that situations beyond your control may arise, requiring you to cancel or reschedule your class.
Give us notice at least three (3) business days prior to your class to allow us to fill your spot. If you are unable to provide at least three (3) business days notice to cancel or change your course date, a charge of 50% of the course fee will be assessed at the time of reschedule or cancellation.
Your new course date must be rescheduled within 60 days of the original class date. Cancellations or rescheduling on the day of class will result in forfeiture of the entire course fee. No refund will be given for cancellations on or after the day of the class. To cancel or reschedule your class, email firstname.lastname@example.org . No Refunds are provided for students that register for the CNA Prep Course these course fees and course deposits are nonrefundable.
• If you are more than 15 minutes late to the course, you will be asked to reschedule to a new date – no refund will be issued and you will be required to pay the full course fee for the new date.
• If you cancel on the day of class or do not show up for the course, you will not be issued a refund, and you will be required to pay the full course fee for the new date.
• Textbook fees are not refundable and will be deducted from course fee refunds if applicable.
• CNA prepcourse deposits are not refundable. Students who register for the CNA prepcourse may reschedule if they give at least seven (7) business days notice. No refunds are issued for the CNA prepcourse deposit or course fee.
• There is no refund for courses or textbooks that require a Key Code. All Key Code Purchases are not refundable.
• IV Therapy Skill Lab scheduling changes require an email to the course instructor 24 hours prior to the lab.
The CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULE POLICY below applies to STUDENTS who register using a direct bill employer Promotion Code:
If you work for an employer that is billed by SSHS for your course attendance you must enter your employer direct bill promotion code at the time of registration. A place in the class will be reserved for you. Understand, our classes often have waiting lists.
• Provide at least seven (7) business days notice if you are unable to attend. Email email@example.com to reschedule or cancel. If you are unable to provide at least seven (7) business days notice to change or cancel your course or if you do not show up on the day of class, you (not your employer) will be responsible for a $75.00 processing fee.
• If you are more than 15 minutes late to the course, you will be asked to reschedule – you will be required to pay a $75.00 processing fee to schedule the new date.
• Your $75.00 processing fee is required at the time of cancellation or rescheduling and must be paid in full before you are eligible to enroll in additional or future courses at SSHS.