Special this month - CPR classes only $45.00
CPR / AED
CPR/AED Training ( Heartsaver)
- AHA Heartsaver CPR/AED classes are designed for anyone that needs to be certified in CPR for work and/or if you want to learn lifesaving skills for personal interest.
- Initial courses available for first time learners; Renewal courses available for students renewing their certification.
- If you are a security guard, fitness trainer, teacher, coach, babysitter or anyone that is not working in the healthcare field, this is the recommended CPR course for you.
- This class does NOT include first-aid certification.
- This course is not designed for healthcare providers or students enrolled in a healthcare related program.
- A two-year AHA certification card is awarded after successful completion.
|Heartsaver CPR/AED classes are designed for anyone that needs to be certified in CPR for work and/or if you want to learn lifesaving skills for personal interest.
If you are a security guard, fitness trainer, teacher, coach, babysitter or anyone that is not working in the healthcare field, this is the recommended CPR course for you.
Course topics include:
IF YOU WORK IN THE HEALTHCARE FIELD OR IF YOU ARE A STUDENT IN A HEALTH SCIENCE OR HEALTHCARE PROGRAM SUCH AS NURSING, EMT, PMD, ETC., YOU SHOULD REGISTER FOR A BLS/CPR , NOT THE CPR/AED COURSE.
CPR/AED ONLINE Heartsaver Course
|This American Heart Association (AHA) Heartsaver CPR AED class combines the convenience of an on-online CPR course completed at your convenience with an instructor-led CPR skills session.
The Online CPR certification Course cover topics such as high-performance adult, child and infant CPR techniques, use of an AED, and relief of foreign-body airway obstruction. After completing the online course, purchase the skill session to complete your training and receive your official AHA completion card.
CPR class participants will earn an AHA Heartsaver CPR AED course completion card valid for 2-years upon successful completion of the ONLINE course combined with the instructor-led skill session.
Online Course Length: 1-1.5 Hours Online
A copy of your HeartCode® ONLINE CPR Certificate of Completion is Required to attend the skills session.
|If you have completed the online portion of the American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR and AED Course select a date to complete the instructor led skill session.
If no date is listed or if there is not a date that is convenient for you, complete your online registration and include your availability in the comments/special requests section of the registration. You will be contacted via email to set your appointment.
Skill sessions are scheduled based on instructor availability.
You Heartsaver CPR/AED completion eCard will be issued IMMEDIATELY after the skill session, NO Waiting!
CPR/AED: Skills Sessions
ACLS Plus Education
195 Wekiva Springs Rd Suite 300
Sweetwater Pointe Building
Longwood, FL 32779
Orlando, FL 32827
All Rights Reserved